Qigong Teacher Certification Program Part 1: Intro to KUN LI SHENG™ Method: SUN, May 07, 2023, 1-6 PM, EST – 5 Hours (Includes this certification program plus prerequisite April 08 4-Hour Retreat & two 1-Hour Practice Sessions)
Total 11 Hours
Prerequisite hours can be accessed live or on video replay.
Tuition $ 187.00 Early Registration Discount $ 157.00
(Prerequisite 6 Hours)
Saturday Qigong Retreat/Workshop: April 8, 2023, 11 AM – 3:00 PM, ET-US & Canada (4 Hours)
Saturday Practice Session: April 15, 2023 11:00 AM, ET-US & Canada: (1 Hour)
Saturday Practice Session: April 22, 2023 11:00 AM, ET-US & Canada: (1 Hour)
Qigong Teacher Certificcation Program: Introduction to KUN LI SHENG™ Method
Sunday, May 7, 2023 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM, ET-US & Canada (5 Hours)
Kun Li Sheng™ Qigong
This form was created by Kathryn Davis. It emerged through insights gained in deep meditation and with the divine guidance.
The purpose of this form is to activate the power of nine, which is completion and integration of the physical, mindful and spiritual properties of being. And collectively to foster global compassion and peace through the beacon of our individual light and actions.
There are nine routines, or processes that make up the complete form. They can be done individually or in combination with each other.
1) Quiet the Awareness – Become Centered
2) Focus on the Breath -Deepen Awareness
3) Relax the body & mind with focused breath, intent and gentle movement.
4) Deepen relaxation with focused breath and stretching movements
5) Seep into stillness sitting/standing meditation)
6) Tone from the stillness
7) Perform the postures that emerge from each tone, moving smoothly between each tone/posture
8) Return to stillness and engage the forces of Cosmos, Heaven and Earth.
9) From the stillness flow through the routines of the Kun Li Sheng™ form.
Website Course Registration & Shop
View by Categories: https://daoqigonglife.com/online-session-categories/
Alternate Payment Methods:
PayPal by going to: paypal.me/SupportShareExchange
ZELLE by going to my registered phone number: (347) 432-3211
Be sure to also follow up with a text or email to receive the class links.
Email: [email protected] Text: (347) 432-3211
There are no reviews yet.